Friday, February 5, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook February Kits Reveal!

Hello friends! It is the 5th day of the month and that means that it is the monthly kits reveal at My Creative Scrapbook.

For February, I created with the February Main Kit which consists of flowers from Prima Marketing, wood embellishments from Crate Paper's new Hello Love collection, patterned papers, stickers, ephemera pack and paper clips from We R Memory Keepers Crush Collection.  There are also some red and white ribbon thrown in.  I loved this kit and created 7 layouts with it.  I will be sharing a layout from this kit every few days or so throughout the month.


There are also three other kits for February.  I love that there are kits for every taste and style.  There is the February Creative Kit, LE Kit and the Album Kit.  Here are some closeups of those kits.

February Creative Kit
February LE Kit
February Album Kit
As you can see Pam Rangel, the owner of My Creative Scrapbook has a talent for choosing these wonderful kits each month.  Now it's your chance to order your kits here. 

Also, be sure and check out the entire design team's gallery and see what all the team created with these kits.  Have a wonderful, creative weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment