Monday, February 8, 2016

Love, Love, Love, All You Need Is Love

Hello friends! Today I am on the Just Nick Digital Cut Files blog sharing a love themed layout of my oldest son and daughter in law on their trip to Europe.  These lovebirds have done a lot of travelling in their 7 years of marriage.
For the background, I began with a 12X12 piece of white card stock and used the Mini Numbers Collage  6X6 Stencil by The Crafter's Workshop and added some modelling paste and let dry.  Then I used the Cubist 6X6 Stencil, also from The Crafter's Workshop and some Worn Lipstick Ranger Distress Ink. 
I love working with vellum and I had some Doodlebug Designs embossed red heart vellum in my stash that I thought would work perfectly for this layout  and of course some Just Nick Digital Cut Files.  I cut out the HeartsInfinity Hearts Frames and Lots of Love cut files on my Silhouette Cameo.  The vellum cuts like butter on blade depth 3 on the Silhouette Cameo.  
To adhere the vellum, I machine stitched the cut designs in place so there was no adhesive showing through onto the right side.  I added some sequins, some red twine bows and a flair button from A Flair For Buttons to complete the embellishing.
I hope you are inspired to use vellum on your projects.  Check out all the designs, including the designs I used on this layout in the Just Nick shop here.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy creating!
Cut Files Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment