Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Summer Layout

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share a layout I created for design team work at Just Nick Digital Cut Files.  I am in love with Nicole Nowosad's cut files and had a lot of fun creating this layout.


I used the Flower Burst cut file to create the flower background.


I cut it out on white card stock on my Silhouette Cameo and backed it with some bright, fun patterned papers from the new Summer Sun Collection by Fancy Pants Designs.  I actually used the 6X6 paper pad from this collection as the prints are tinier.

The title was cut from the Summer Words cut files.



 I actually cut the word summer twice, once on black card stock and one on a mint green paper.

I embellished with some twine, clear white butterflies from Maya Road, and some enamel hearts.



Both of these cut files and hundreds more can be purchased in the Just Nick Store.

Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you have a wonderful day and have time to do something you love.











1 comment: