Saturday, July 25, 2015

Autumn Layout

Hello friends! Today I am sharing an autumn layout over at the A Flair For Buttons Blog that  I created with flair buttons, a square paper punch, some patterned paper scraps and some embroidery floss.  This layout was inspired by Paige Evans.

IMG_6686





I inked my white card stock background with some Tim Holtz Wild Honey Distress Ink and then used my one inch square paper punch and punched several squares from a 6X6 paper pad of Doodlebug Designs Friendly Forest patterned papers.  Since the patterns are busy, I thought it would be better to use the 6X6 paper pad as the prints are smaller.  It's a great way to use paper pads!  I arranged them in heart shapes and hand stitched around the hearts in some brown DMC Embroidery Floss.

Next I cut the "Autumn" title on my Silhouette Cameo.  The cut file is created from Kerri Bradford Studio.  

I used 2 different flair button sets for my layout and arranged them in a triangle to draw the eye around the layout.  I used flair from two sets in the A Flair For Buttons Shop.


Il_570xN.393777112_klox


Il_570xN.497182729_32sn
These flair buttons and hundreds more can be purchased in the A Flair For Buttons Shop.

I hope you liked my layout.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used For My Layout

Cardstock - American Crafts
Crochet Heart - Bella Blvd.
Digital Cut File - Kerri Bradford Studio
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz (Wild Honey)
Electronic Diecutting Machine - Silhouette Cameo
Embroidery Floss - DMC
Enamel Dots - Teresa Collins
Flair Buttons - A Flair For Buttons (Fall 3 Flair, Fox And Owl Flair)
Label Sticker - Teresa Collins
Mist - Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Bronze)
Paper Punch - Marvy Uchida
Patterned Papers - Doodlebug Designs (Friendly Forest 6x6 Pad)

1 comment:

  1. I love the "quilting" you did on the layout.
    Beautiful project
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete