Monday, June 22, 2015

Celebrate Summer

Hello friends and followers! Just thought I'd share a summer layout today using some Hello Summer Flair from A Flair For Buttons.


These pretty coloured patterned papers are from the Fancy Pants Designs Summer Sun Collection.  I used some papers from a 6X6 paper pad and also some 12X12 sheets cut down.  The small prints don't look as overpowering on the layout.


I am digging these wood veneers from Lawn Fawn and the epoxy hearts from Pinkfresh Studios. 


 A layout isn't complete without some sequins, stamping and machine stitching, but also I added some hand stitched x's with DMC embroidery floss to look like a quilt.  

 I also used a digital cut file from Just Nick Digital Cut Files called Summer Words and colored the bottom layer word "summer" with a Gelato and topped it with a white card stock word "summer". 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the cool flair buttons in the A Flair For Buttons Shop.

Flair Used On My Layout





No comments:

Post a Comment