Saturday, April 11, 2015

Now Designing For A Flair For Buttons!


Happy Saturday everyone! This past week I received an email from the sweet and talented Shelley Haganman asking if I would be interested in joining her design team at A Flair For Buttons. Of course I would! I am so excited and honoured to be asked!  The announcement can be found here.


I am a huge fan of Shelley and her beautiful flair buttons that she creates and sells in her Etsy Shop. I'm pretty sure that just about every project I create I put some of her flair on it.  Heck I should make a song …If you like it then you should put a flair on it. Ha!  Here are some of my layouts with her flair:


















Be sure and check out A Flair For Buttons Etsy Shop and also on Facebook, Instagram, and the Blog for lots of inspiration from the talented designers.

Being Canadian, Shelley was so sweet and designed some new buttons that will be in the shop tomorrow honouring Canadians along with some shopping and garage sale flair.  International customers (outside the U.S.) can use code: INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS for 10% off their order. Aren't these fun?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment