Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Summertime Layout

Hello friends! Today is my turn at Creative Embellishments and I have created a summer layout using lots of stickers, wood veneer and chipboard embellishments.


For the wood veneer sun, from the Sunny Days set,  I sprayed it with some Heidi Swapp Colorshine Mist in Mustard Yellow


I popped up lots of stickers from and added some black ink lines to make it stand out more.  The stickers and papers are from the Echo Park Summer Bliss Collection.  I also added some sequins here and there and some mist splatters.


For the wood veneer Butterflies, I began by spraying them with some mist, letting them dry and then added an outline with a black pen and some black dots.


For the Summertime chipboard title, I heat embossed it with black embossing powder.


Finally I added a flair button and some alpha letter stickers.


This layout is very embellishment heavy but I'm happy how it turned out as I wanted it to be fun.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure and stop by the online store at Creative Embellishments for the chipboard and wood veneer embellishments (as shown) and many more goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment