Saturday, February 7, 2015

Our Everyday Life Layout

Hello friends! Happy Saturday! Today I wanted to share a layout of a special friend. She is an amazing mother, friend and photographer.  I scrapbook many layouts of her family and I think her two children are so adorable.  I created this layout with the Lucky Stars Collection of patterned papers by Bella Blvd.


Bella Blvd. has some fun collections and I wanted to give this layout some playfulness.  I cut some journaling cards and placed them behind the photos and used paper from the background of the days of the week.  I love the crocheted hearts from Bella Blvd. and I think I have every color that Bella Blvd.  make. I found some flair from A Flair For Buttons for the days of the week to add to the layout.








I used a sketch from Allison Davis for this three photo layout.  I hope you enjoyed your visit and enjoy your weekend. Hopefully you can do something you love! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: