Saturday, February 21, 2015

Flowers I Love You Layout

Hello friends! Hope you are having a good weekend so far. Today I wanted to share a layout I created using the February 2015 sketch over at Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.  I love flowers and love to photograph flowers and create layouts of them often.  They just make me happy.


For this layout I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe and cut out the heart background on some black card stock then I used the cut outs as a template and hand cut several hearts and adhered them to the back of the card stock.  I love machine stitching on a layout and I think it gives the layout more of a homespun feel so I machine stitched around the outside edge of the hearts.


  I fussy cut the title "I Love You" and machine stitched it to attach it to the layout. 



Finally I added some sequins and a flair button and some journaling strips.  The patterned papers are from the new We R Memories Love Notes Collection.

Here is the sketch designed by Sue Sykes

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend doing something you love!

2 comments: