Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Love My Cat Layout

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a layout for The Cut Shoppe of my handsome cat Sheldon. He deserves a page of his own as he came to our family as a rescue cat and was in pretty bad shape.  We nursed him back to health and he has been such a sweetheart and such a wonderful addition to our family.

I used the That Darn Cat cut file from The Cut Shoppe for the title and the cat shapes.  




I also added a border stamp around the edge of the white card stock background.  I wanted to give it a chalkboard effect so I outlined the black card stock die cuts with a white gel pen, splattered some mist and added a piece of twine to the cute little metal fish embellishment as well as some buttons.  All the papers and embellishments are from the Bo Bunny Happy Tails Collection.





To finish off the layout, I added some flair from A Flair For Buttons and some cat wood veneers from Studio Calico.

I hope you enjoyed my layout.  Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. AWESOME Layout Girlie! Just thought I'd better comment (finally) and share with hyou that it has been such a pleasure for me watching your work grow and change these past two years as you discover yourself as both a woman and an Artist! I LOVE IT!!! ((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much Lynne. Yes it's been quite the journey. I am loving every minute of it. I an absolutely in awe with all your beautiful works of art. Hugs. Hope you are doing well. :)

      Delete