Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all Layout

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share my last design team layout for The Cut Shoppe.  It has been a fantastic four months creating on the team and Ashley Horton and the entire team are so great to work with.  For my layout, created a Fall layout of my family this past Thanksgiving.  In Canada, Thanksgiving is the second Monday in October.  


Here are some more closeups of my layout.




I wanted to create a plain and simple layout using the cute Happy Fall Y'all Cut File. I love the way it gives a warm, casual feel to my page.  The sketch was inspired by a sketch at Creative Scrappers and I used the Sweater Weather Collection of papers and embellishments by Simple Stories.


This and many more amazing cut files and printables are available in the store now!  Thanks for stopping by and I know that I will continue to use many cut files from The Cut Shoppe in future! Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment