Saturday, October 25, 2014

Cat Pumpkins Layout

Happy Saturday friends! Today I would like to share a layout I created with the Fancy Pants Designs True Friends Collection.  I thought the colours were perfect for my cat halloween pumpkin that I carved.


I found this cute pumpkin cut file online and I really can't remember who shared it, but thank you! The pumpkins title is a free cut file from Kerri Bradford.  I cut the pumpkin shape and the title from my Silhouette Cameo.  I then added several strips of patterned paper behind the pumpkin die cut, matted the photos, splattered some mist for interest and added some flair, stickers and a wood embellishment and then matted the layout on a piece of corrugated paper.




I hope you enjoyed your visit. Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Supplies

Corrugated Paper - Fancy Pants Designs
Diecutting Machine - Silhouette Cameo
Flair - A Flair For Buttons
Mists - Heidi Swapp
Patterned Papers - Fancy Pants Designs (True Friends Collection)
Stickers - Fancy Pants Designs
Wood Embellishment - Jillibean Soup



4 comments: