Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Layout Published In The Fancy Pants October 2014 Newsletter!

Hello scrappy friends! Today I wanted to share some exciting news.  One of my layouts made it's way into the Fancy Pants October 2014 Newsletter! My layout can be found on Page 22.


Here is my layout of my youngest on his last day of fifth grade.


It's no secret that Fancy Pants is one of my favorite scrapbook paper companies and I'm pretty sure that I have every collection since their inception.  The layout above was created with the Fancy Pants Designs True Friend Collection and I also used the 12X12 Spin Cycle Cut File from The Cut Shoppe to create the background along with some flair from A Flair For Buttons.

I spot a few ladies that I know in the newsletter too.  You can view the online newsletter here:

http://fancypantsdesigns.com/files/newsletters/FPD2014_October_Newsletter.pdf

Thanks of stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day.  Don't forget to do something you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment