Thursday, August 28, 2014

Practical Scrappers August Blog Hop



Hello friends! Happy Friday!  You should have arrived here from Kerri's blog but if not you can start at the beginning.

Today is also the last Friday of the month and that means it's the monthly use our stash blog hop at Practical Scrappers.  For this month the theme is "anything goes" and I pulled out some papers that have been in my stash for two years that I have been hoarding.  I love all of Fancy Pants Designs paper collections and I'm pretty sure I have most of their collections.  This one is the Trendsetter Collection.


For my layout I added some clear gesso to the white card stock and "painted" on some mist.  I love stars on masculine layouts so I thought I would add a star die cut background from The Cut Shoppe and add random pieces of patterned paper to the middle of each star.  I then added some mist splatters and some wood stars and some handwritten journaling and a flair button that I had in my stash.










I hope you enjoyed your visit and now it's time to hop over to Marcia's blog.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Love all your embellies and also that you added a little center detail to the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your background and the stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout--love all the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this, just amazing and I must have that cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute page - love all the stars.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did to the background! Awesome layout. Fabulous cut file (so glad I got that one!).

    ReplyDelete