Thursday, July 31, 2014

Three Or More August Challenge - Pockets/Envelopes

Hello friends!  Today I would like to share a design team layout for Three Or More.  For August, the challenge is to use three or more photos, and also pockets and/or envelopes on your layout.  For my layout I created a pocket from a 3X4 card that came with the paper collection Summer Squeeze by Bella Blvd.  I also cut a journaling card from the same collection to fit inside the pocket that I stitched with my sewing machine and adhered.  For the inside journal card, I added two round stickers from the same collection back to back to be the pull handle for the journal card.


Here are a few closeups









Thanks for stopping by.  Come play along with us at and upload your creation at Three Or More for a chance of a prize.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment