Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I'm A Design Team Member At The Cut Shoppe!


Somebody please pinch me. Today I wanted to share some very exciting news that I have been bursting to share.  I have been asked to join the very first design team at The Cut Shoppe!

The Cut Shoppe is an online store that sells digital cutting files in SVG and PNG format for electronic die cutting machines.  The very talented Ashley Horton owns the Etsy shop and she designs all the digital files.

Being an owner of a Silhouette Cameo, I will be creating layouts and cards with Ashley's designs for the next four months. This is going to be a wonderful adventure and I am really excited about working with such a talented group of ladies.  Here are the ladies on the design team...



Here are a few examples of the designs in the shop and there are new designs added often.



Aren't they amazing? Don't forget to check out The Cut Shoppe online store here. and become a follower on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,  and also The Cut Shoppe Blog.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join me and the entire design team as we bring you lots of scrappy ways to use these designs.  Have a nice day and thanks for letting me share my exciting news!

2 comments: