Saturday, April 19, 2014

Scrap Lifting Challenge

Hello scrappy friends!  I hope you have a wonderful Easter!  Today I wanted to share a layout I created for The Scrap Lifting Challenge.  I have always been a fan of Christin Gronslett's style and thought I would play along with the challenge and scrap lift her layout.



I chose these photos of my cat Sheldon who is quite the character.  The middle photo I captured in "mid yawn" and I thought it looked like he was laughing.  I used papers from the new collection Be Different by Fancy Pants Designs.   



Here are some more closeups of my layout








Thanks for stopping in and have a great Easter!

Supplies

Burlap
Acrylic Stamps - Kaisercraft
Cardstock - American Crafts
Chipboard Hearts - Studio Calico
Diecut - Silhouette America
Distress Paints - Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Mists - Heidi Swapp
Patterned Papers - Fancy Pants Designs "Be Different" Collection
Roller Stamp - Glitz Design
Wood Embellishments - Studio Calico


5 comments: