Saturday, April 19, 2014

Canadian Scrapbooker April Sketchy Challenge

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a layout I created for the April Sketchy Challenge at Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.  Since tomorrow is Easter Sunday, I thought I would create a layout with these cuties.












Here is the lovely sketch that Sue Sykes designed for the challenge:


I hope you enjoyed your visit and are inspired to try the sketch and upload it to Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's April Sketchy Challenge. You don't have to be Canadian to participate in this challenge. Have a creative day!

Supplies:

Acrylic Paint - Ranger
Adhesive - 3L and Beacon
Cardstock - American Crafts
Diecuts - Silhouette America
Letter Stickers - Teresa Collins
Metal Embellishment - Maya Road
Patterned Papers - Springtime Collection by Doodlebug Design Inc.
Sprays - Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists
Stickers - Doodlebug Design Inc.
Wood Embellishments - Studio Calico
Machine Stitching


1 comment:

  1. You've once again knocked it out of the park - love the bright colours on this, Lee-Anne! And your stitching talent is making me quite envious... ;)

    ReplyDelete